Nikon Coolpix Camera
Nikon Coolpix Camera – A digital camera series that has been the market by storm is the Coolpix series made by the Nikon Corporation. The Nikon Coolpix is the “point and shoot” or compact digital, non-SLR series of digital cameras. Prices vary depending on the model but the series is geared towards everyone from a first time user to semi-professional. The Coolpix series is divided into 3 parts, which are listed below with a few highlights for each camera.
The Performance Series (“P” Series), the high end in the Coolpix family.
* P100 – 10.3 Megapixels, 1080p HD video recording with stereo sound, 26x Optical Zoom, sensor-based Vibration Reduction, 3-inch tilting LCD, 10 fps shooting, back illuminated CMOS sensor, in-camera HDR mode
The Style Series (“S” Series),the middle selection of the Coolpix family, boasting wide ranges at affordable prices.
* S70 – 12.1 Megapixels, Capacitive touch control for more intuitive and smooth operation
* S570 – 12.0 Megapixels, Smart Portrait System offers six advanced functions: Face Priority AF, Smile Timer, Blink Proof, Blink Warning, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, and new Skin Softening function that automatically adjusts smoothness of your subject’s skin
* S640 – 12.2 Megapixels, Ultra-fast autofocus helps capture the perfect shot
* S1000pj – 12.1 Megapixels, World’s first ultra-compact built-in projector!
* S3000 – 12 Megapixels, Slim 4x wide-angle zoom NIKKOR lens with 27mm wide-angle coverage (35mm format equivalent)
* S4000 – 12 Megapixels, Movie shooting at HD 720p for high-definition images
* S6000 – 14.2 Megapixels, The thinnest camera in its class
* S8000 – 14.2 Megapixels, Macro shooting from as close as 1cm (0.4 in.) with 14.2 effective megapixels for high-resolution images
The Life Series (“L” Series). If you’re looking for a bargain or need to find a cheap digital camera without sacrificing quality, the “L” series has a wide range to choose from. These are the least expensive in the Nikon Coolpix family, but still offer amazing quality in photos and outstanding features.
* L21 – 8.0 Megapixels, Easy Auto Mode with Scene Auto Selector provides quick, carefree picture-taking in a variety of situations
* L22 – 12.0 Megapixels, Movie shooting at 640 x 480 (30 fps) with sound
* L110 – 12.1 Megapixels, 720p video recording with stereo sound
Cheap digital cameras don’t always have to equal low quality. You can still pay a reasonable amount for a great camera, and Nikon Coolpix Cameras are a perfect match for almost every need.